LabFriend will accept returns when:
1. Products are faulty.
2. Product quality is not as expected.
3. Your product is not as described on our website.
4. We have made an order processing or delivery error.
If the return is a change of mind or a purchasing error, then the delivery must be covered by the customer back to LabFriend and a 25% restocking fee will apply.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, you must notify us via they my account section or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of taking delivery of your product.
- To qualify to return an item under this policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged or used in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
- The product(s) must be returned to LabFriend within 14 business days of your request to return your product.
- When the goods have arrived faulty, LabFriend will organise a collection of the products using their method of delivery.
- After receiving the returned products, LabFriend will assess the goods, once found to meet all the above criteria, a refund will be issued. This can also be used to purchase a new product if it suits the customer.